Open All Year
Our delivery rates and conditions can be viewed below:
Atcost Fireworks uses a specialist explosives courier and therefore delivery prices may seem high as we cannot send Fireworks via a regular courier or through the post, in most cases we subsidies the cost of your delivery as its far more expensive than we charge you. We only deliver to Mainland GB.
Standard Courier Delivery
2-5 Working Days
HU postcodes – £12.99 (Free when you spend over £250)
Rest of UK – £19.99 (Free when you spend over £250)
Highlands & Mainland – £69.99
Next Day Delivery
HU Postcodes Only – £30 (orders placed before Noon same working day delivery) Free when you spend over £250
YO & DN Postcodes Only – Free when you spend over £250
Pickup In Store – FREE
Unfortunately we do not delivery to the following postcodes:
IV41 – IV49 and IV51
IV55 – IV56
ZE1 – ZE3 (Shetlands)
HS1 – HS9
PA41 – PA88 (Rothesay)
PH42 – PH44
You’ll receive an email informing you your order had been competed when and is ready for colletion (Click & Collect) Or has collected by our courier, if its getting delivered. Our courier will telephone you and inform you of your delivery date. If a delivery cannot be made due to nobody being available to sign for the delivery, then the courier normally will leave a calling card to inform you how to arrange re-delivery. Please try to ensure that someone is there to sign for your order as we will be charged for each attempted delivery and we reserve the right to pass on this charge. Please only sign for the number of boxes that have arrived.
Your delivery must be signed for by an adult over the age of 18, our courier will always ask for ID if they feel signatory is under 18.
Returns & Damages
Hopefully you will never need to return a product, but if you do, below are our postal details.
43 Newland Avenue
If your goods arrive damaged, you must notify and send us a photo of the damaged firework’s within 24 hours of delivery. We will then give you instructions on what to do next and the possible disposal procedure of the firework’s. We will then put a credit against your account.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
- You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days, beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
- If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter or email (provide addresses/email addresses/fax details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period.
- You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession.
- You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, however for fireworks this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier. The cost of this is to be covered by you. Failing this, we will recover the goods, with the cost of this to be deducted from any refund due to you.
- Upon the cancellation of a contract, we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods plus a 20% restocking fee) within 30 days of cancellation.
- Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the cost of recovering the goods will be covered by ourselves.